Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars – a NO BAKE dessert made of a graham cracker crust, fresh strawberries, a cheesecake layer, strawberry pudding, and topped with whipped topping. These are the perfect dessert to make when strawberries are in season or all year long and are almost as popular as these Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars.
This dessert has been a family favorite for a long time, and I’m sure it will become one of yours, too.
When the warmer weather rolls around, no bake desserts are always so popular.
And this Strawberry Lasagna recipe is no exception.
The bottom layer is a graham cracker crust that you pop into the freezer for 30 minutes to set, a layer of sliced strawberries, covered with a strawberry cream cheese layer, a strawberry creme pudding layer, and then it’s all topped with a whipped topping.
If you’re a strawberry dessert lover like my then you’ll definitely want to try these other beauties floating around the interweb.
- I can never pass up a slice of Strawberry Shortcake. It’s one of my all-time favorite desserts and it’s comfort food in every bite!
- When the summer heats sets in, cool off with this Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie. It really will be the perfect summer refresher.
- After going strawberry picking, you’ll love making AND eating this Strawberry Pie. It’s just oozing with all sorts of delciousness!
- These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are a simple bite sized dessert that everyone will love. Not too heavy and you can definitely enjoy more than just one!
- Like strawberry milkshakes? Then you’ll love this No Bake Strawberry Milkshake Cheesecake. You’ll go “Mmm!” with every bite you take.
Now, for the whipped topping, you have a CHOICE!
You can either choose to go the usual route and use Cool Whip.
OR if you really don’t like the stuff as I know a lot of you don’t (or if you live in a country where you don’t have access to it), then you can use my Stabilized Whipped Cream recipe which is just the right amount you’ll need as well!
SAVE THIS STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE LUSH RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
When you make this recipe and everyone will fall in love at first bite.
SIGN UP FOR THE WEEKLY
365 DAYS OF BAKING & MORE
Use these items to make your own Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars – glass baking dish, graham cracker crumbs, cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, Strawberry Creme Jell-O pudding and Cool Whip or my recipe for Stabilized Whipped Cream if you prefer.
If you are unable to locate the Strawberry, Creme Jell-O pudding, don’t panic!
We also enjoy the bars with white chocolate pudding or vanilla. Either tastes just as delicious.
Strawberries are my most favorite fruit, so it only makes sense that I have quite a few recipes here on the site with strawberries in them.
One of my most favorites is this Strawberry Spinach Salad.
It may not be a dessert, but if you put this on your table, friends and family will want the recipe for sure!
You can even put grilled or rotisserie chicken in it and serve it as a main course.
Come Friday night, and you want to kick back and relax?
Make up a few of these Strawberry Mojitos.
They’re a great way to cool off and refresh.
Like cookies as much as I do?
You’ll love these Strawberry Buttercream Sugar Cookies.
The frosting is AH-mazing!
My Dream Bar recipes are by far my most popular, but this Strawberry Pretzel Pie is pretty popular in itself.
Just like that Strawberry pretzel salad your grandma used to make, this dessert is one you’ll be making again and again!
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs plus additional for topping
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries divided, you'll need 4 for the cream cheese layer and 5 whole for decoration
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3.4 ounces package Strawberry Creme Pudding if cannot find, white chocolate or vanilla is just as delicious
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 fresh strawberries mashed
- 1 recipe of Stabilized Whipped Cream or an 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip divided
- Set 5 whole strawberries aside for decoration. Mash 4 of them for the cream cheese mixture and then slice the remaining strawberries.
- Prepare an 8 X 8 baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix until well incorporated.
- Press into the prepared baking dish, and place into the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes to set.
- In a small bowl mix the 1 1/2 cups milk with the package of strawberry pudding. DO NOT use the two cups as directed on the package. We want a firmer pudding. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place the cream cheese, mashed strawberries and confectioners' sugar into a mixing bowl. Cream until soft and well combined. Fold in 1 cup of the Stabilized Whipped Cream or Cool Whip and gently mix.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and completely cover with a single layer of strawberries.
- With an offset spatula, place dollops of the cream cheese on top of the strawberries and gently spread until completely covered.
- Spread the pudding layer over the cream cheese.
- Top with the remaining Stabilized Whipped Cream or Cool Whip.
- Top with the remaining whole and sliced strawberries, and sprinkle with more graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving to set.
These are going to be a hit for your summer cook-outs, so you might want to double the recipe. Put it into a 9 X 13-inch baking dish to make sure there’s enough for everyone!
If you liked these Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars, then you’ll love…