Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars – a graham cracker crust, fresh strawberries, a creamy strawberry cheese layer, strawberry creme pudding, topped with whipped topping. These are the perfect dessert to make when strawberries are in season!
Wow, I can’t believe it’s almost the middle of April!
I’ve been busy getting my taxes finished up and working on some behind the scenes of the blog which is why you haven’t seen me post for the last week or so.
But I’m BAAAACK!!! And I can’t think of a better dessert to return with than these Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars. They are fantastic, especially if you’re a strawberry lover!
They’re another NO-BAKE dessert that’s easy to put together.
The bottom layer is a graham cracker crust that you pop into the freezer for 30 minutes to set, a layer of sliced strawberries, covered with a strawberry cream cheese layer, a strawberry creme pudding layer (that I neglected to photograph – I suppose I was just so excited about these bars that I forgot that layer!), and then topped with a whipped topping.
Take a look at these great no-bake strawberry desserts from some favorite bloggers!
Strawberry Lemonade Freezer Pie from The Cookie Rookie
Strawberry Pie from Leon Tree Dwelling
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries from Cook Crave Inspire by Spend with Pennies
No Bake Strawberry Milkshake Cheesecake from Life, Love, and Sugar
Strawberry Shortcake No-Bake Icebox Cake from The Slow Roasted Italian
Now, for the whipped topping, you have a CHOICE! You can either choose to go the usual route and use Cool Whip OR if you really don’t like the stuff as I know a lot of you don’t (or if you live in a country where you don’t have access to it) then you can use my Stabilized Whipped Cream recipe which is just the right amount you’ll need as well! SCORE!
SAVE THIS DREAM BAR RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
See my daughter’s cat in the upper right? She so wanted a taste of this incredible dessert, too!
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs plus additional for topping
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 16- ounces fresh strawberries divided
- you'll need 4 for the cream cheese layer and 5 whole for decoration
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 3.4- ounce package Strawberry Creme Pudding
- 4- ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 fresh strawberries mashed
- 1 recipe of Stabilized Whipped Cream or 1 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip divided
- Set 5 whole strawberries aside for decoration. Mash 4 of them for the cream cheese mixture and then slice the remaining strawberries.
- Prepare an 8 X 8 baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix until well incorporated.
- Press into the prepared baking dish, and place into the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes to set.
- In a small bowl mix the 1 1/2 cups milk with the package of strawberry pudding. DO NOT use the two cups as directed on the package. We want a firmer pudding. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place the cream cheese, mashed strawberries and confectioners' sugar into a mixing bowl. Cream until soft and well combined. Fold in 1 cup of the Stabilized Whipped Cream or Cool Whip and gently mix.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and completely cover with a single layer of strawberries.
- With an offset spatula, place dollops of the cream cheese on top of the strawberries and gently spread until completely covered.
- Spread the pudding layer over the cream cheese.
- Top with the remaining Stabilized Whipped Cream or Cool Whip.
- Top with the remaining whole and sliced strawberries, and sprinkle with more graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving to set.
These are going to be a hit for your summer cook-outs, so you might want to double the recipe. Put it into a 9 X 13-inch baking dish to make sure there’s enough for everyone!
My Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars have been shared in Christy Jordan’s Southern Plate Weekly Meal Plan. Take a look and see what other great recipes have been submitted!
If you liked these Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars, then you’ll love…
and our MOST popular…
Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars
I’ve shared these Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars at Tatertots & Jello. Take a look to see the wonderful recipes and ideas other bloggers have shared!