Like all of my popular Dream Bar recipes, these NO BAKE Chocolate Covered Strawberry Dream Bars are sure to be a crowd favorite as well. In every bite you’ll taste the chocolate Oreo crust, creamy vanilla cheesecake, Lucky Leaf Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling or Topping, chocolate fudge pudding, and whipped topping. I dare you not to fall in love with this incredibly easy no bake dessert.
Here we are again, and just in time for Easter, too!
I am proud to be partnering with Lucky Leaf to bring you this sponsored post. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
It’s time for another one of my easy, no bake dream bar desserts.
Otherwise known as dessert lasagna, layered lush, etc.
But I like to call them Dream Bars because they are just that.
This showstopper of a dessert is going to be an incredible addition to your Easter dessert table.
SAVE THIS EASY CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRY DREAM BARS RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
One bite of these and I seriously think you’ll fall in love with that strawberry chocolate combination.
Why is this dessert so gosh darn delicious?
It’s the Lucky Leaf Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling or Topping, of course!
Using it makes it so easy to put this no bake dessert together, too.
You don’t need to worry about creating it, all you have to do is scoop it out of the can and voila, très magnifique!
What you can do with Lucky Leaf Premium Fruit Filling or Toppings is limited only by your imagination.
So let’s get creative and use Lucky Leaf!
What do I need to make this chocolate covered strawberry dessert?
- Chocolate Oreos with filling – no need to remove it.
- chocolate fudge pudding
you can also use any other chocolate flavor, doesn’t have to be chocolate fudge. All will be equally delicious.
- milk –
ONLY use 1 ½ cups milk. Do not use the 2 cups called for on the pudding box. We want the pudding to be a bit thicker, not runny when the dessert is sliced.
- cream cheese
- confectioners’ sugar
- pure vanilla extract –
yes, you can use just vanilla extract, but I highly suggest the pure if you can. It does make a difference in taste.
- Whipped topping or my recipe for Stabilized Whipped Cream.
My stabilized whipped cream can be used as a substitute in all of my Dream Bars desserts and tastes just as delicious.
- Lucky Leaf Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling or Topping –
this is one ingredient you cannot omit otherwise they wouldn’t be Chocolate Covered Strawberry Dream Bars now then, would they?
- semi-sweet chocolate chips for drizzling
I really think you’ll enjoy these no bake bars just as much as we do, and I think they’ll be a wonderful addition to any dessert menu.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Dream Bars
- 8 X 8-inch baking pan
- 28 Chocolate Oreos with filling divided
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 3.9 ounces instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 6 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip or 1 recipe of my Stabilized Whipped Cream divided
- 21 ounces Lucky Leaf Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling or Topping divided
- ⅓ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare an 8 X 8-inch baking dish by lining it with parchment, if desired. This will allow you to lift the bars out of the pan and cut them evenly into squares.
- Melt the butter in a medium microwavable bowl, and place 20 of the Oreo cookies with filling into a blender or food processor to crush into fine crumbs. Add the crumbs to the butter and mix well.
- Place the cookie mixture into the pan and spread to the sides, patting down to even it out. Place into the freezer to set for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the pudding with the 1 ½ cups of milk. DO NOT use 2 cups of milk as is called for on the package. We want the consistency of the pudding to be thicker and not runny. Place into the fridge to set.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Scrape down the bowl and add the confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract. Beat again until completely mixed. With a rubber spatula, mix in 1 ½ cups of the Cool Whip or Stabilized Whipped Cream, and mix well.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and place dollops of the cheesecake filling onto the crust. Using an offset spatula, spread the cream evenly to all sides of the pan.
- Using 1 cup of the Lucky Leaf Premium Strawberry Fruit Filling or Topping, place spoonfuls over the cheesecake layer and gently spread.
- Put dollops of the pudding on top of the strawberry filling and spread evenly to all edges of the pan.
- Place dollops of remaining Cool Whip or Stabilized Whipped Cream on top and completely cover. Place into the freezer for a minimum of two hours before serving.
- Using the remaining strawberry fruit filling, put spoonfuls around the top of the whipped and cream and spread as best you can. Remove the bars by lifting the parchment out of the pan. Place the remaining 8 Oreos into a plastic bag and crumble them. Sprinkle them on top of the dessert.
- In a small microwavable bowl, melt the chocolate chips for 30 seconds. Stir, and microwave for an additional 10 seconds and again if needed, stirring in between until chips are completely melted. Drizzle over the crushed Oreos and strawberry topping.
Take a look at some of my other Dream Bar recipes.
There’s truly something for everyone.
Banana Pudding Dream Bars, Irish Cream Dream Bars, Strawberry Cheesecake Dream Bars, and Red Velvet Cherry Dream Bars.
If you prefer chocolate, then the original Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars, and Chocolate Mint Dream Bars have your name all over them.
There are also Orange Creamsicle Dream Bars, Oreo Pudding Dream Bars, and Circus Animal Cookie Dream Bars.You can even enjoy them for the holidays with these incredible No Bake Pumpkin Dream Bars, and Cranberry Orange Dream Bars.