Blueberry Almond Dream Bars are an easy no bake dessert with layers of deliciousness in every bite. Made with a shortbread cookie crust, cheesecake layer, Lucky Leaf Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling or Topping, whipped topping, and sprinkled with white chocolate curls, this is one recipe that everyone will enjoy.
This cheesecake recipe will be a tasty menu addition for your Easter celebration!
I am proud to be partnering with Lucky Leaf to bring you this sponsored post. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
I have to say that I’ve really fallen in love with all the things you can make with Lucky Leaf products.
From breakfast to dessert and everything in between, there is absolutely no limit as to what you can create.
Have you used Lucky Leaf products?
If not, I strongly encourage you to do so.
I’ve made a few.
Check out their website for lots of recipe ideas!
SAVE THIS EASY BLUEBERRY DESSERT RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
You can bake more and do more with Lucky Leaf!
Since 1949 this family farmer-owned cooperative has provided high quality fruit products with fresh fruit taste, and NO high fructose corn syrup to generations of home chefs.
My grandma always had cans of Lucky Leaf on hand so she’d never be without when it was time to whip up something delicious. Now I’ve grown to love them just as much and keep them stocked in my pantry, too.
I’ve used Lucky Leaf in many of my recipes, like this No Bake Cherry Hot Chocolate Cheesecake. It’s an easy dessert that family and friends will definitely enjoy. Who says you can’t have hot chocolate all year long? Not me!
For those times when you’re feeling patriotic, make up this Patriotic Poke Cake to celebrate. Everyone will love the cherry fruit filling hidden inside and on top the cake.
And there’s my drool worthy (if I do say so myself) Chocolate Covered Strawberry Dream Bars. Yeah. In a word, totally spectacular. Ok, that’s two, but one word just doesn’t do these bars justice. Trust me when I say that you really do need to make them.
What do I need?
- Shortbread cookie crumbs
You can also use another cookie if you prefer or graham cracker crumbs. I liked the shortbread because the cookies weren’t too sweet.
- Unsalted butter
- Cream cheese
- Confectioners’ sugar or powdered sugar
- Pure almond extract
- Whipped Topping or my recipe for Stabilized Whipped Cream
- Lucky Leaf Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling or Topping
- White Chocolate Bar for chocolate curls, if desired
How do I make this easy Cheesecake Dessert?
- Prepare an 8 X 8-inch baking dish by lining it with some parchment or spraying it lightly with some cooking spray. I like to line my pan with parchment, that way I can lift the whole dessert out of the pan and cut them evenly into squares using a large knife.
- Melt the butter in the microwave, and use a food processor or blender to turn the shortbread cookies into fine crumbs. Add the crumbs to the melted butter and mix until completely combined. Put the mixture into the prepared pan, pressing them down evenly across the bottom to the edges. Place into the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes to set.
- Put the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and almond extract into a mixing bowl. Beat until combined. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Put dollops of the cheesecake filling onto the frozen crust, and spread it in an even layer to all sides of the pan.
- Using 1 cup of the Lucky Leaf Premium Blueberry Filling or Topping, place spoonfuls over the cheesecake and gently spread.
- Cover completely with remaining whipped topping and place into freezer for a minimum of two hours.
- Before serving, place the remaining Lucky Leaf Premium Blueberry Filling or Topping on top and using a vegetable peeler, scrape the white chocolate shavings over the top.
Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
Besides the fact that I don’t have to turn the oven on to make this, I also love it because I can make it the day before a gathering to save some time.
Just follow the directions and then store it overnight in the refrigerator. Add the white chocolate curls just before you serve it.
Dream Bar Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars
- No Bake Raspberry Cream Dream Bars
- Banana Pudding Dream Bars
- Easy No Bake Turtle Dream Bars
- Peppermint Dream Dessert
- Orange Creamsicle Dream Bars
No Bake Desserts
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- Peanut Butter Cornflake Cookies
- Cookies and Cream Pie
- Peanut Butter Pie
- Rice Krispies Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter S’Mores Cookies
- Butterfinger Rice Krispies Treats
This no bake Blueberry Almond Cheesecake dessert makes dessert time easy and delicious!
Blueberry Almond Dream Bars
- 2 medium mixing bowls
- 1 Mixer
- 1 piece of parchment
- 1 8 X 8-inch baking pan
- 1 rubber spatula
- 1 Offset spatula
- 1 ½ cups shortbread cookie crumbs can use graham cracker crumbs or a different cookie if you prefer, but something not too sweet.
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure almond extract
- 8 ounces whipped topping or my Stabilized Whipped Cream Recipe
- 21 ounces Lucky Leaf Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling or Topping
- 4 ounces white chocolate candy bar for chocolate curls if desired
- Prepare an 8 X 8-inch baking dish by lining it with parchment, if desired. This will allow you to lift the bars out of the pan and cut them evenly into squares. Or spray it with some cooking spray.
- Put the butter in a medium microwavable-safe bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Stir and cook for an additional 15 seconds or more until completely melted.
- Add the cookie crumbs to the melted butter, and stir with a rubber spatula until well combined. Press the mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly to the edges. Place the pan into the freezer to set for at least 30 minutes.
- Put the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and almond extract into a medium mixing bowl, and beat until well combined, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping with a rubber spatula until mixed.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and place dollops of the cheesecake filling onto the crust. Using an offset spatula, spread the cream evenly to all sides of the pan.
- Using 1 cup of the Lucky Leaf Premium Blueberry Fruit Filling or Topping, place spoonfuls over the cheesecake and gently spread.
- Place dollops of the remaining whipped topping or Stabilized Whipped Cream on top and completely cover. Place into the freezer for a minimum of two hours.
- Using the remaining blueberry fruit filling, put spoonfuls around the top of the whipped topping and gently spread. Remove the bars by lifting the parchment out of the pan.
- Use a vegetable peeler to scrape chocolate shavings onto the top before serving.