Peanut Butter Rocky Road – peanut butter and semi-sweet chocolate chips melted and mixed together with peanuts and mini marshmallows make this the sweet crunchy treat you’ve been waiting for. It’s tough to eat just one piece!
What a combination!
Peanut butter, chocolate, marshmallows, and peanuts. Who could ask for anything more?
(Now I’ve got the ‘I’ve Got Rhythm’ song stuck in my head 😉 ).
SAVE THIS ROCKY ROAD RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
I got this recipe from my mother-in-law except hers called for butterscotch chips and I used peanut butter instead.
In the almost 25 years we’ve been married, I don’t think I’ve ever made these.
So, you can imagine how excited the Mr. was when I made them. First words out of his mouth, “Man, my mom used to make these all the time!” You can imagine how excited he was to be eating them again.
JOIN THE 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE FACEBOOK GROUP TO RECEIVE ADVANCE NOTICE OF MY LIVE FB VIDEOS, SHARE RECIPES AND MORE!
- 1 12- ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 11- ounce package peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 10- ounce package miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Butter a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
- In a large sauce pan, combine the chocolate and peanut butter chips, and butter. Cook on low heat until melted and well combined.
- Remove from heat and miix in marshmallows and peanuts.
- Pour into the prepared 9 X 13-inch pan and evenly spread.
- Refrigerate for two hours before serving.
- Store any unused portion in the refrigerator.
We’ve got a new favorite snack at our house!
I rate everything I make on a scale of 1 – 4 and this Peanut Butter Rocky Road earned 4 rolling pins! A glass of milk and a few of these babies and my husband is good to go. He was one happy camper eating these again.
You can bet I’ll probably be making these a couple of times a month. They’ll be a good pick me up when he’s at work.
If you like this Peanut Butter Rocky Road, you’ll LOVE…