Cookie Butter Snack Mix – Sweet & Salty Chex™ Mix tossed in cookie butter with a combination of Nature Valley™ Soft-Baked Granola Bites, Annie’s® Bunny Fruit Snacks, raisins, and dried cranberries. It’s a snack you’ll feel good about giving your kids after school and one they’ll enjoy eating!
Snacking is where it’s at!
Nowadays we have SO many options to choose from when we want to munch on something or give the kids a bite to eat when they come home from school. With so many options, sometimes it difficult to decide, too!
I was shopping at my local Albertsons the other day when I decided I wanted to make a snack mix. Believe it or not, I’ve never made Chex Muddy Buddies™. Can you believe it? I have a food blog, it’s a popular snack, and I’ve never made them??
Have you got the image from Seinfeld when Elaine pushed Jerry into his bedroom? 😉
SAVE THIS COOKIE BUTTER MIX TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
I decided that had to change.
When the kids were younger, I purchased the bags of it because it was just so good, it was convenient, and sometimes I’ll admit, things taste better when someone else makes it for you, right?
Take a look at these snacks from other bloggers around the interweb!
Salted Caramel Pretzel Snaps from Oh, Sweet Basil
Caramel Churro Chex Mix from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
25 Healthy Snacks from The Idea Room
S’Mores Snack Mix from Like Mother, Like Daughter
Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas from Dizzy, Busy & Hungry
I came across these snacks from General Mills and decided to combine them into one tasty treat so that there was a taste of something everyone would enjoy. It’s sweet, but not too sweet with just the right amount of crunch and a bit of chewy mixed in. It tasted Snacksational!
JOIN THE 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE FACEBOOK GROUP TO RECEIVE ADVANCE NOTICE OF MY LIVE FB VIDEOS, SHARE RECIPES AND MORE!
- 1 8.75- ounce package Sweet & Salty Chex™ Mix or 4 cups
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup cookie butter
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8.4- ounce package Nature Valley™ Soft Baked Honey Almond Granola Bites - use 5 bites cut into quarters
- 1 4- ounce package Annie's Organic Bunny Tropical Treat Fruit Snacks - use 3 of the .8-ounce packs
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Place the Chex Mix into a large bowl.
- In a small microwavable bowl, combine the 2 tablespoons butter and cookie butter.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth and well combined.
- Pour over the Chex Mix and stir until well coated.
- Place the powdered sugar into a gallon size bag. Add the coated Chex Mix to it and seal the bag.
- Shake the bag until the contents are completely covered.
- Pour the Chex Mix into a clean large bowl.
- Add the Nature Valley™ Granola Bites, Annie's Fruit Snacks, cranberries and raisins and with a rubber spatula, gently mix everything together.
- Store in the refrigerator in a sealed plastic bag.
This Cookie Butter Snack Mix is a combination of fun snacks that you’ll feel good about serving your kids and they’ll enjoy eating it!
If you like this Cookie Butter Snack Mix, then you’ll love these other snack ideas…
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons. The opinions and text are all mine.