This No Bake Oreo Pie is an easy dessert with few ingredients anyone can make! Using just 5 ingredients, this pie recipe is made with real cream for incredibly decadent flavor. It’s made of with an Oreo cookie crust, cookies & cream cheesecake, and more crushed Oreos on top. It’s a cold, and refreshing cookies and cream dessert at its best!
Who doesn’t love Oreos?
Milk’s favorite cookie also happens to be one of my favorite ingredients to bake with.
I’m still dreaming about these magical Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies.
This Oreo dessert recipe is a great no bake way to get your cookies and cream fix!
It’s starts with an Oreo cookie crust that’s filled with thick fluffy cream and topped with, you guessed it, more Oreos.
SAVE THIS EASY OREO CHEESECAKE PIE RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
This easy no bake cookies & cream recipe comes together in just minutes of prep time!
Let it set up for a few hours in the refrigerator and dig into the PERFECT Oreo dessert.
Don’t forget to pour yourself a glass of ice cold milk to enjoy along with it!
The best part? You only need 5 ingredients to make this recipe.
Ingredients for an Oreo Pie
- Oreo Cookies
- Cream Cheese
- Heavy Whipping Cream
How do you make an Oreo Cookie Pie?
- Make the Oreo pie crust.
Take 24 of the Oreo cookies and pulse them in a food processor to form crumbs.
Stir in melted butter, then press the mixture into a pie plate.
Let the cookie crumb pie crust chill in the freezer while you get everything else ready.
2. Make the cream filling.
Beat heavy cream in a stand mixer to form soft peaks.
Separately, beat together the cream cheese and sugar.
Then add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture to combine.
3. Assemble the Oreo pie.
Place 8 cookies in a zipped plastic bag.
Crush with your hands, a rolling pin or a mallet.
Fold the crushed cookie pieces into the cream filling.
Spread the cookies ‘n cream filling into the chilled pie crust.
Garnish with remaining Oreo cookies.
You can even top it with my Stabilized Whipped Cream recipe as I did.
Put the pie in the refrigerator.
Let it chill for several hours before cutting and serving.
TIP: Assemble Oreo Pie the day before and let it firm up overnight.
Can I make this with a store bought crust?
Yes, if you’re short on time you can swap a store bought Oreo crust. A ready made chocolate graham cracker crust works too. I find that homemade crusts stay fresher longer so I prefer to make my own.
How long does this pie take to chill?
My No Bake Oreo Pie is usually firm enough to slice after about two hours.
Yours might need more time, depending on the humidity of your climate and your refrigerator settings.
I like to prep the pie the night before then let it firm up overnight.
(Bonus? You can have Cookies & Cream Pie for breakfast.)
Any dessert with Oreos is bound to be a hit! Here are some of our favorite dessert recipes for Oreo lovers.
- Oreo Cake
- Oreo Pudding Dream Bars
- Oreo Peppermint Rice Krispies Treats
- Oreo Candy Corn Truffles
- Oreo Cupcakes
SIGN UP FOR THE WEEKLY 365 DAYS OF BAKING & MORE
When I first started 365 Days of Baking, I rated every recipe I made on a scale.
This Cookies and Cream Pie earned 3 1/2 rolling pins that first try.
It was perfect, but a tad too sweet for my liking.
That half star away from perfection was just the excuse I needed to make this Cookies and Cream Pie Recipe again–with a few tweaks!
The original recipe called for Cool Whip topping in the pie filling.
I swapped that out for regular heavy whipping cream to reduce the sweetness.
That substitution has the added benefit of making the filling taste fresher, richer and less artificial.
You just can’t beat the taste of real cream!
Every bite is an amazing balance of sweet, creamy and chocolate-y.
This is the only No Bake Oreo Pie recipe you’ll ever need.
No Bake Desserts
My obsession with no bake treats doesn’t stop at Cookies n Cream Pie.
Give your oven a rest and try these reader favorite desserts.
- No Bake Peanut Butter S’Mores Cookies
- No Bake Raspberry Cream Dream Bars
- No Bake Nutella Snickers Pie
- Easy No Bake Turtle Dream Bars
- No Bake Pumpkin Dream Bars
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- No-Bake Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- No-Bake Blueberry Pie
- No-Bake Pumpkin Nutella Cheesecake
Decadent pie full of Oreo cookies and fluffy filling–without heating up your whole house.
You won’t be able to stop at one slice!
Cookies and Cream Pie
- 36 Oreo cookies divided, plus additional for decorating
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Place 24 cookies in a food processor to make them into fine crumbs. Pour into a medium bowl and combine with butter.
- Place crumbs into the pie plate, spreading them around the bottom and up the sides and place into the freezer to set for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream until soft peaks form, approximately 5-7 minutes. Place cream into a medium bowl and set aside.
- In the same mixing bowl (no need to clean it!), combine the softened cream cheese and the sugar. Whip until light and fluffy.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture, and with a rubber spatula, mix until well combined.
- Place 8 of the remaining cookies into a Ziploc bag and crush. Add them to the filling and fold gently until well combined.
- Spread filling into cold pie crust.
- Decorate with 4 remaining cookies and additional crumbs if desired. Refrigerate until firm, at least two hours before serving. This is also a great recipe to make the day before and let set in the refrigerator overnight.
This post was originally published on June 23, 2013. On 7/22/21, it was updated in format and with pictures.