No-Bake Pumpkin Nutella Cheesecake – the great seasonal taste of pumpkin with that favorite chocolate hazelnut spread make this no-bake dessert an easy menu addition for your holiday gathering.
Hey, all you cheesecake fans! Leia here, from Eat It & Say Yum. 🙂
I have been day dreaming lately about this cheesecake. I thought pumpkin would go so well with Nutella, and I was right.
I love to make traditional cheesecakes, but this time I took a different approach and did a no-bake recipe. You’re welcome. 😉
This would be a great dessert for the holidays. You can make it a day in advance, just to make the actual ‘big day’ a little less stressful.
I used a graham cracker crust as my base here, but an Oreo crust, or Vanilla Wafer crust would be great, too.
Can you see how light and fluffy that filling is? I just put large dollops of my two cheesecake fillings randomly on the crust. Then smoothed the top. I wanted a bit of a swirl effect.
And when it’s done you have a beautifully smooth no-bake cheesecake.
I piped some whipped cream around the edges of my cheesecake. And I topped each slice with some homemade hot fudge. (But I didn’t heat it too hot, or it might have melted the cheesecake!)
Some other yummy toppings would be crushed Oreos, caramel sauce, or even some crushed ginger snaps.
No-Bake Pumpkin Nutella Cheesecake
- 12 graham crackers
- 6 Tbs butter- melted
- 2 Tbs sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar plus 2 Tbs sugar- separated
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- ½ cup pumpkin
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- scant 1/2 tsp nutmeg just less than a 1/2 tsp
- ⅛ tsp all-spice
- heaping 1/2 cup nutella
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- whipped cream for garnish
- Optional toppings: hot fudge caramel sauce, crushed Oreo cookies, etc.
- Crush the graham crackers in a food processor or plastic zipper bag.
- Mix the crumbs with the melted butter and 2 Tbs sugar. Press into a springform pan, 10-12 inch.
- Let crust set in the fridge or freezer while you make the filling.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream and powdered sugar, until stiff peaks form. Set in fridge until ready to use.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the 1/3 cup sugar, salt and vanilla. Beat again until smooth.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture in half, spoon one half into a separate bowl.
- In one bowl with cream cheese mixture, add the pumpkin, 2 Tbs sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and all-spice. Beat until smooth. Add half of the whipped cream and fold together gently with a rubber scraper.
- With the second bowl of cream cheese mixture, add the Nutella and beat until smooth. Fold in the remaining half of whipped cream with a rubber scraper.
- Spoon both fillings randomly into the crust.
- Smooth the top with an offset spatula.
- Let the cheesecake set in the fridge until firm. Keep stored in fridge whenever possible.
- Decorate the edges of the cheesecake with additional whipped cream.
- Drizzle each slice with warm, hot fudge, or your choice of topping.
Did you make this recipe?
Share it with me on Instagram and make sure to follow me on Pinterest for more recipes.
Click here to see my other posts on 365 Days of Baking and More.
FACEBOOK ~TWITTER ~ PINTEREST ~ INSTAGRAM
More to love from Eat It & Say Yum:
Leave A Reply!