These Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms are button mushrooms filled with cream cheese and a simple season mixture. They’re a simple and delicious appetizer that won’t last long once they’re set out!
These Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms are so easy to make and they are so very difficult to stop eating.
They are a great appetizer to bring to any gathering you may be going to this holiday season and with all of these holidays coming up, I’ll bet you that you’re going to be going somewhere.
SAVE THIS STUFFED MUSHROOM RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Ok, with Christmas coming up, I just couldn’t resist. I was arranging them on the cutting board for a picture and I just went with it.
Take a look at these delicious appetizers my fellow bloggers have made…
Brie, Apple and Honey Crostini from Two Peas and Their Pod
Prosciutto Wrapped Pears with Blue Cheese from Recipe Runner
Bacon Bourbon Meatballs from House of Yumm
Jalapeno Popper Crescent Cups from Spend with Pennies
Italian Bread Dipping Sauce from Manila Spoon
JOIN THE 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE FACEBOOK GROUP TO RECEIVE ADVANCE NOTICE OF MY LIVE FB VIDEOS, SHARE RECIPES AND MORE!
I was inspired to make these from my friend, Cindy, who said she’d found a similar recipe on the internet and loved them. Thanks, Cindy!!
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- 8 oz. button mushrooms with stems
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh sage chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh thyme chopped
- 4 teaspoons freshly shredded Parmesan cheese divided
- ½ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- Paprika for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment.
- Clean mushrooms by wiping gently with a damp paper towel.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside the caps.
- Cut a sliver of the end off of each stem and then finely chop.
- In a medium bowl, combine chopped mushroom stems, garlic, cream cheese, sage, thyme, Old Bay seasoning, 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Thoroughly combine with a rubber spatula.
- Using a teaspoonful of mixture, stuff each mushroom cap. Place additional stuffing on top.
- Sprinkle each with the remaining Parmesan cheese and a small amount of paprika.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels and place on serving platter.
If you like these Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms, then you’ll enjoy these appetizers, too…