Sweet and Spicy Ranch Bacon – bacon sprinkled with some brown sugar and some spicy Ranch dressing mix. It’s a flavor party in your mouth!
Ok, that description was really corny.
“A flavor party in your mouth”? What the heck is that?
SAVE THIS BACON RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Just imagine the inside of your mouth enjoying every little bite as each taste of bacon rolls over your tongue.
The sweet, salty and spicy are all combined here to give you one incredible taste sensation that will make your tummy very happy.
Take a look at these fabulous bacon recipes from my fellow bloggers…
Oven Baked Candied Whiskey Bacon from The Cookie Rookie
Maple Candied Bacon from Closet Cooking
Chocolate Covered Bacon from Raining Hot Coupons
Elvis Bacon Bites from Bread, Booze, Bacon
Maple and Coffee-Glazed Bacon from The Worktop
After looking at (and drooling over) these pictures, I’m really wanting to make another batch of this stuff. It will be great alongside the pancakes I’ll be making for tomorrow morning’s breakfast.
You can also use it crumbled over salads and just imagine how great your next BLT (bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich) will be with THIS kind of bacon on it!!! Don’t tell anyone, just make it for them and watch their eyes light up after that first bite!
JOIN THE 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE FACEBOOK GROUP TO RECEIVE ADVANCE NOTICE OF MY LIVE FB VIDEOS, SHARE RECIPES AND MORE!
- 1 lb. bacon
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1- ounce packet spicy ranch dressing mix
- Line two baking sheets with tinfoil and then place a piece of parchment on top of each.
- Place bacon onto prepared sheets in a single layer.
- Alternately sprinkle bacon with brown sugar and dressing mix.
- Place sheets into cold oven and set temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Bake for 8 minutes, rotate pans and bake until bacon has reached desired doneness, about an additional 5 - 10 minutes (or longer for thicker slices).
- Be sure to check at the total 10 minute mark as oven temps. vary and you do not want the bacon to burn.