SAVE THIS BAKED BLUEBERRY APPLESAUCE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
SIGN UP FOR THE WEEKLY 365 DAYS OF BAKING & MORE
Baked Blueberry Applesauce
- 8 large apples
- 2 cups blueberries
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare a 9 X 13-inch baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Mix well. Peel, core and cut apples into slices.
- Place apples into a large bowl. Add blueberries. Pour sugar mixture over apples and toss to coat.
- Pour apples and blueberries into prepared baking dish and cover with tin foil. Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until fruit is tender.
- Uncover and use a potato masher to crush or an immersion blender if you like a smoother consistency. Serve warm or cold.
In need of more sides for that dinner meal? Here are some to help you make it easier.