Apple Cinnamon Sweet Rolls Monkey Bread – sliced Pepperidge Farm Apple Cinnamon Sweet Rolls and freshly diced apple make up this wonderful accompaniment to a great breakfast. Remember to serve delicious 100% Florida Orange Juice along with it!
I can never get enough of breakfast foods.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WarmUpYourDay #CollectiveBias.
They are absolutely, without a doubt, my most favorite things to eat.
Pancakes, waffles, doughnuts, cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, omelets, and everything else you can serve me for breakfast, I LOVE it.
Oh, and don’t forget about the bacon. 😉
I saw these Pepperidge Farm Apple Cinnamon Sweet Rolls in the refrigerated section of Walmart the other day while shopping for the big game and couldn’t resist trying them out.
Of course, I had other plans for them besides your typical unwrap-make-into-rolls-cover-them-with-icing-and-eat-them plan. I had Monkey Bread plans!
And you’ll see that it worked out quite nicely, too. The family loved it and it’s definitely something I’ll be making again!
SAVE THIS MONKEY BREAD TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Unroll the dough…
Cut the dough into 1-inch pieces.
Toss the apple with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Place the diced apple into the bottom of the pan.
Place one package the dough pieces into the pan.
Sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar mixture over the dough. Spread one of the packets of apple filling over the top.
Repeat with the dough, cinnamon sugar, and second apple filling packet. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top and drizzle with the butter.
The finished product – YUM!
JOIN THE 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE FACEBOOK GROUP TO RECEIVE ADVANCE NOTICE OF MY LIVE FB VIDEOS, SHARE RECIPES AND MORE!
Apple Cinnamon Sweet Rolls Monkey Bread
- 2 4- count canisters Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Apple Sweet Rolls
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 apple peeled cored and diced
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare a 9 X 5-inch loaf pan, by spraying it with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix the 2 tablespoons of cinnamon and 1/4 cup of sugar. Set aside.
- Prepare your work surface by laying out a long piece of wax paper.
- Unwrap the Sweet Rolls and lay them on the wax paper. With a pizza slicer, cut each roll into approximately 18 1-inch pieces.
- In another small bowl, mix the 3 teaspoons of cinnamon and the 1/4 cup sugar. Add the diced apple and toss to coat completely.
- Place the diced apple in the bottom of the loaf pan.
- Layer one 4 pack of the diced sweet rolls on top of the apple.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place one packet of the apple filling on top of the cut rolls and spread with an offset spatula to completely cover.
- Layer the remaining sweet rolls on the apple filling.
- Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar on those pieces.
- Spread the remaining packet of apple filling over the dough.
- Cover the top with the brown sugar.
- Drizzle the melted butter over the brown sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until middle is set.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 - 10 minutes before turning our onto a serving platter.
- Drizzle with both packets of frosting.
I rate everything I make on a scale of 1 -4 with 4 being the best and this Apple Cinnamon Sweet Rolls Monkey Bread earned 4 rolling pins!
It was delicious and I loved that it was so easy to make! Having the Pepperidge Farm sweet rolls, cinnamon apple filling and frosting made it a cinch to put together, much easier than making up my own dough.
With something this good, you’ll need something to match! Here are a few that are up to the task…
How will you #WarmUpYourDay and add Pepperidge Farm and 100% Florida Orange Juice to your breakfast table?