Incorporate these potato wedges as a side dish for your next dinner meal. Add some salt and ketchup to it and those picky eaters will be taking handfuls of these.
SAVE THIS HOMEMADE FRENCH FRY RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
In case you need a few dinner meals this week or next, I have some awesome bloggers that can help you out just as much as they help me. Littlebroken has her black bean and sweet potato shepherds pie I instantly go to for a casual weekday meal. Not only is it filling, but it’s also shepherds pie. Some good chicken always hits the spot for me, and countrycleaver and the family favorite teriyaki orange roasted chicken.html is a perfect way to go.
I find it so hard to believe that today is Day 120! Haha WHOOPS!! I meant Day 220!! As I said, I can’t believe it. It is flying. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak. Yet I’m having so much fun doing this that I can’t imagine not baking or blogging every day Ok, maybe I can imagine not baking, but blogging, no. I’ve decided that I will continue posting recipes, either baked, made on the stove top or in the crockpot. I’m very excited because I have more family recipes I need to share. And you need to know them! Meanwhile, enjoy tonight’s side dish…
~ FOLLOW ME ~
~ FACEBOOK ~ PINTEREST ~
~ INSTAGRAM ~ TWITTER ~
SIGN UP FOR THE WEEKLY 365 DAYS OF BAKING & MORE
JOIN THE 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE FACEBOOK GROUP TO RECEIVE ADVANCE NOTICE OF MY LIVE FB VIDEOS, SHARE RECIPES AND MORE!
Rosemary Potato Fingers
- 3 medium potatoes with skin on, washed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ teaspoon coriander
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a rimmed baking sheet by generously spraying it with cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes in half, then lengthwise into individual "fingers" (strips) about 1/2-inch wide.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, rosemary, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Add potatoes and coat.
- Pour potatoes onto prepared baking sheet into one even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Flip sides and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Share it with me on Instagram and make sure to follow me on Pinterest for more recipes.
Pizza is another food where I can eat it for days on end. My family is the same and I would think yours is probably the same. Here’s the sauce to put on that pizza you’re making.
homemade pizza sauce
A great side comes with a great entree, and this burger is at the top of the list.
cheesy spiced pork burgers
Leave A Reply!