This Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball with three different kinds of cheese, shredded chicken and Buffalo sauce will delight the senses of everyone at your next sports gathering! Serve it with crackers, pretzels, carrots, celery sticks, and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar and you’ve got the perfect Taste of the Tournament appetizer.
Snacking, appetizers, watching sports and drinking Coca-Cola go hand in hand, don’t you think?
This post was sponsored by Kroger and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions expressed on my site are my own.
I certainly do.
Which is why there always has to be an ample supply of those food items and Coca-Cola Zero Sugar on hand.
It also helps to keep my fingers busy when the game becomes too intense.
Even if I don’t have a stake in the game, I still find myself becoming a wee bit involved and boisterous.
So, thanks to Kurt for instilling his love of sports in me so very many years ago.
For our upcoming Taste of the Tournament Party, I’m able to find everything I need at my local Fry’s, and you can, too.
It’s one-stop shopping when I need the ingredients for this Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball, all of the Coca-Cola, and the Reese’s I’ll be serving for dessert!
I admit I’m not much of a basketball fan, but I do love watching this college tournament. It’s pretty exciting every year when the unexpected happens and a Cinderella team moves ahead.
SAVE THIS BUFFALO CHICKEN CHEESE BALL TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
And for some reason when I think of sports playoffs, food that comes to mind is anything with a Buffalo sauce. Would you agree?
For your Taste of the Tournament Party, you can even serve these Buffalo Chicken Meatballs for sandwiches to go with your Coca-Cola Zero Sugar. Even this Buffalo Chicken Spinach Alfredo will pair well with it, too!
With that great taste of Coca-Cola that you’ve grown to know and love, you’ll now find that Coca-Cola Zero Sugar will give you all that and more because it has zero sugar and zero calories.
Looking for additional inspiration? You’ll be able to find it by visiting Taste of the Tournament Party ideas here.
We’d love to see the recipes you’ll be enjoying at your party, too! Share them on social media using #ShareaCoke and #TasteoftheTournament.
Look at that!
This Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball has SO much flavor and tastes even that much better when enjoyed with a Coke, so be sure to have an ample supply on hand. You certainly wouldn’t want to run out of it!
SIGN UP FOR THE
365 DAYS OF BAKING & MORE
365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE
TO RECEIVE ADVANCE NOTICE
OF MY LIVE FB VIDEOS,
SHARE RECIPES AND MORE!
I love all the variations on Buffalo Chicken appetizers that are all over the web.
These Buffalo Chicken Cups from Lisa at Wine and Glue would also be great for dinner! I love how cheesy they are, too.
Who doesn’t love tater tots? These Buffalo Chicken Totchos from Jocelyn at Inside BruCrew Life are sure to be a hit with everyone who tries them. They really speak to the kid in me. haha
Say what?? Buffalo Chicken Super Bowl Cupcakes from Stef at Cupcake Project?? Yes, sir, they are definitely a thing! Wouldn’t these be super fun and a great topic of conversation at your Taste of the Tournament Party?
How to make this Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball –
- Soften the cream cheese by bringing it to room temperature. That will make it easier to mix with the other ingredients.
- I found it super easy to use a rotisserie chicken for this recipe. I used what I needed and then was able to use the rest to make these Chicken Nachos for dinner.
- If you’d rather not use the almonds, use some chopped pecans or walnuts to coat the cheese ball.
- Completely coat the cheese ball in the crumbs before wrapping it in plastic wrap and refrigerating it. I pressed the crumbs into it as I moved it around. I wanted to make sure it was good and covered!
- I love to serve this with crackers, pretzels and of course, carrot and celery sticks. They go hand in hand with any order of Buffalo wings at a restaurant right? Plus, it’s great to have an assortment of items for your guests to choose from.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup Buffalo sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 Ritz crackers, crumbled
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
Beat the cream cheese in a mixing bowl until soft and smooth. Add in the shredded cheddar cheese and mix well. With a rubber spatula, fold in the blue cheese until well combined.
In a medium bowl toss together the shredded chicken, Buffalo sauce, green onions, and garlic powder. Mix well.
Fold into the cream cheese mixture, combining thoroughly. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of one hour.
In a shallow bowl or rimmed plate, mix together the crumbled crackers,
If you like this Buffalo Chicken Cheese Ball, check out some of my other popular appetizer ideas!