4-Bean Tuna Pasta Salad is an easy and delicious cold salad made with farfalle pasta, tuna, READ® 4-bean salad, sliced red onion. fresh parsley, tossed with a vinaigrette dressing. It can be served as a main dish or as a side and is budget friendly as well!
It’s the beginning of May and we had some heavy snow flurries just a few weeks ago.
I am proud to be partnering with READ® Salads to bring you this post. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. #READSaladDays
I’ve teamed up with @READSalads to give you and a friend a chance to WIN some of our favorite things!!! Five lucky winners will receive: a $50 Amazon Gift Card, a case of your favorite READ Salads for yourself AND a case of READ Salads for a friend! Click HERE for the rules and to enter. The sweepstakes closes 5/13 at midnight. And don’t forget to follow READ on Instagram and Facebook.
Hello? This is Rhode Island, not Alaska.
Spring has arrived which means flowers are blooming and the weather is supposed to be getting warmer!
Don’t get me wrong, I love the snow.
BUT I’ve got no bake recipes and easy meals for hot weather on my mind and this easy 4-Bean Pasta Salad with tuna is one of them.
SAVE THIS EASY 4-BEAN TUNA PASTA SALD RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
We all know that with warmer temperatures comes the desire to make quick, easy meals that our family will love.
Adding READ salads to your recipes will definitely help you do that.
Their 4-Bean Salad is low in carbohydrates, contains no fat, saturated fat, or cholesterol.
It’s delicious served on it’s own AND it adds some great flavor as well as additional nutrients to this pasta salad.
What is in this pasta salad?
I used farfalle or bow tie, but you can also use elbow or penne
When it comes to tuna, I highly suggest using tuna packed in water since there’s already oil in the dressing.
- READ 4-Bean Salad
One can is all you need!
- Thinly sliced red onion
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
Check out all the delicious ways you can add READ Salads to your recipes and find where you can purchase READ 4-Bean Salad at a store near you.
Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Steps for making this delicious 4-Bean Pasta Salad
- Boil water for pasta and cook according to manufacturer’s directions. Drain.
- Put the tuna into a large bowl and shred with a fork. Add the READ 4-Bean Salad, red onion, and parsley.
Mix together well and add the pasta. Toss to completely combine.
- In a liquid measuring cup, whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Pour over the salad and mix well.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
I have to tell you that this salad gets even BETTER the LONGER it sits in the fridge.
So, it’s a great make-ahead meal!
4-Bean Tuna Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta
- 5 ounces tuna in water drained
- 1 can READ 4-Bean Salad drained
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup freshly chopped parsley
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta according to manufacturer's directions, and drain.
- Put the drained tuna into a large bowl and shred with a fork. Add the READ 4-Bean Salad, onion, and parsley. Add the pasta.
- In a one cup measuring cup, whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Pour over the salad ingredients and toss until completely mixed. Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.