These 2-Ingredient Nutella Cinnamon Rolls are a super easy and quick breakfast treat that will be perfect for this weekend. Be sure to make a double batch!
Have you ever seen an easier recipe to make for breakfast?
Ok, maybe one egg. Over easy, scrambled, fried, poached, hard-boiled. I could go on.
SAVE THESE CINNAMON ROLLS TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
I mean, seriously.
Get yourself to the store purchase two, just TWO items. Then make these and watch the smiles light up their faces.
JOIN THE 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE FACEBOOK GROUP TO RECEIVE ADVANCE NOTICE OF MY LIVE FB VIDEOS, SHARE RECIPES AND MORE!
Honestly, I think they’ll be asking for them again and again and again. And the great thing is, they are SO easy to make, too!
You’re welcome. 😉
I found some other cinnamon roll ideas and I’m really enjoying this Cinnamon Roll Pound Cake. Just look at the cinnamon swirl inside and the icing on the top!
These Cinnamon Roll Pancakes seriously have me drooling. Can you imagine being served those for breakfast?And these Easy Apple Cinnamon Rolls are going to be perfect to make come Fall! Ok, and probably all year ’round as well.
2-Ingredient Nutella Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 12.4- ounce container refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- ¼ cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. and prepare a round baking pan by spraying it with cooking spray.
- Gently flatten each cinnamon roll into a circle.
- With the cinnamon side facing down, place about 1 1/2 teaspoons Nutella onto the dough.
- Carefully fold the edges together, push together to seal and roll into a ball.
- Place seam side down into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 17 minutes.
- Spread icing over the rolls while still warm and serve.
If you like these Cinnamon Rolls, then you’ll enjoy these breakfast ideas, too!
Take a look at these videos for more Super Easy Breakfast Ideas!