Sausage Veggie Pasta Salad – a Suddenly Salad pasta salad made bigger with great ingredients – Hillshire Farms American Craft Smoky Bourbon Sausage, and fresh, vegetables covered in a tasty dressing.
Summer is officially upon us!
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
- These products and others such as Certified Angus Beef are available for your grilling pleasure at your local Price Chopper where the savings abound!
And with summer comes lots and lots of picnics, time spent with family and friends, BBQ’s and fun, fun, FUN!
SAVE THIS PASTA SALAD TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
A BBQ can typically mean serving lots of people and spending quite a bit of money.
At the ones we have or attend, everyone brings something that way it makes it easier for the host/hostess and they don’t feel as if they’re doing all the work or spending all the money Besides, it’s so much fun to try new dishes and then ask the person who brought it for the recipe!
If you are hosting or going to one and are concerned about the money you’ll spend, Price Chopper’s got you covered! #PriceChopperBBQ
And if you have an AdvantEdge card, you can save even more money!
Follow Price Chopper on Facebook to stay up to date on their savings and specials!
~ FOLLOW ME ~
~ FACEBOOK ~ PINTEREST ~
~ INSTAGRAM ~ TWITTER ~
SIGN UP FOR THE WEEKLY 365 DAYS OF BAKING & MORE
JOIN THE 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE FACEBOOK GROUP TO RECEIVE ADVANCE NOTICE OF MY LIVE FB VIDEOS, SHARE RECIPES AND MORE!
Sausage Veggie Pasta Salad
- 1 box Classic style Suddenly Salad
- 1 package Hillshire Farms American Craft Smoky Bourbon Sausage grilled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red pepper cored and chopped
- 1 small head of broccoli chopped small
- 2 ears shucked corn
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Seasoning packet from Suddenly Salad
- Scallions and pieces of red pepper for garnish if desired
- In a medium pot, boil enough water to submerge the two ears of corn.
- Boil for 5 minutes and remove to drain.
- When cooled enough to handle, cut the kernels of corn off the cob.
- Place into a large bowl.
- Add red pepper, broccoli, and sausage.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, but DO NOT rinse.
- When cooled slightly, add to veggies and sausage and mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, prepared mustard and Suddenly Salad seasoning packet.
- Pour over pasta mixture and toss until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Garnish with scallions and additional red pepper, if desired.
1 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons prepared mustard, 2 tablespoons white vinegar
and the packet of Suddenly Salad Classic seasoning mix
Did you make this recipe?
Share it with me on Instagram and make sure to follow me on Pinterest for more recipes.
LOOK at all those gorgeous vegetables!! And the fresh corn was a great addition! If you’re going to opt for frozen corn, thaw it completely and use 1 cup.
We’re going to need a bigger bowl…
Add the sausage and pasta…
And it all comes together quite nicely!
I rate everything I make on a scale of 1-4 with 4 being the best and this Sausage Veggie Pasta Salad earned 3 rolling pins. I think next time I make it I’ll use the other version of the dressing I described in the recipe.
We loved the variety of the flavors from the pasta and the veggies and the Hillshire Farms sausage was delicious in it.
The fresh corn in it was really good, too. Besides, corn on the cob just screams summer.
Need some other summer cookout meals? Here are a few that’ll do the trick!
Israeli Couscous Chicken Salad
Roasted Strawberry Ice Cream
Grilled Margherita Pizza
Special thanks to #PriceChopperBBQ and #CollectiveBias for this sponsored post.
Comments & Reviews
Sarah B says
This looks so good!! I often put pepperoni in my pasta salad but have never tried it with sausage! Pinning!! #client