I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July!
SAVE THIS BLUE CHEESE DRESSING TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
You all rock!!
You are just totally AWESOME!!!!!!! So from the very bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!!!
Ok, so what if I did?
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, milk, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Fold in Gorgonzola. (I mashed a lot of the chunks with my whisk so that it was a creamier dressing as opposed to chunky.)
- Transfer mixture to a container with a tight-fitting lid. Refrigerate until serving. Mix well before using.
I rate everything I make on a scale of 1-4 with 4 being the best and this Homemade Gorgonzola (Blue Cheese) Dressing earned 4 rolling pins.
Need a great recipe to add to that dinner? Here are a few that you’ll love!
It is by far the best blue cheese dressing I have ever had. I won’t be buying the bottled stuff at the store again.
And now I’m also scared to have any at a restaurant with my wings, celery, and carrots. I’ve been spoiled. I’m not a Ranch person, but I may have to make that recipe somewhere down the road.
We didn’t use it over the salad which is why I don’t have a picture of it. Instead, I put it over something else which I’ll tell you about tomorrow and it complimented it quite nicely.