Baked Blueberry Oatmeal – rolled oats, chopped pecans, cinnamon, honey, and milk combine to make these the perfect breakfast on a chilly winter’s day. Instead of making your oatmeal stovetop, bake it!
Two delicious breakfast recipes in one week!
Can you stand it?? 😉 Alright, I have a confession though. Today’s recipe is a redo of one I previously posted way back in 20-aught2. I’m kidding. It really wasn’t back that far, but it was about 4 1/2 years ago when I was a fledgling blogger. hee hee
SAVE THIS BAKED OATMEAL TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
Take a look at these delicious oatmeal recipes from my fellow bloggers…
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal from Five Heart Home
Slow Cooker Maple Cinnamon Oatmeal from Dizzy, Busy & Hungry
Maple, Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Overnight Oats from Gluten Free with LB
Blueberry Chia Oatmeal from Lauren Kelly Nutrition
Chocolate Strawberry Oatmeal from Bakerita
Baked Blueberry Oatmeal
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats not instant
- ½ cup pecans coarsely chopped
- 1 ½ cups fresh blueberries frozen can be used, just thaw them first
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare an 8 X 8-inch baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
- Toast pecans by placing them on a baking sheet and roasting them for about 5 minutes or less. Be sure to check them at the 2 1/2 minute mark and every 30 seconds after that. They can go from being nicely toasted to burnt in the blink of an eye.
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg. Add milk, honey, cinnamon, and salt and mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, toasted pecans, and blueberries.
- Place oatmeal mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Pour milk mixture gently and evenly over the oats.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned.
If you like this Baked Blueberry Oatmeal you’ll enjoy…
Here are some great videos with some delicious breakfast ideas!