Biscoff White Chocolate Dream Bars – crushed Biscoff cookies, Biscoff Cookie Spread, and White Chocolate Pudding make these NO-BAKE bars an unbelievable dessert, perfect to serve anytime!
Here is it, another dream bar.
I have to be honest, I rather enjoy creating these bars because not only are they fun to make, but they’re also SO stinkin’ delicious!
I mean, take these Chocolate Peanut Butter Dream Bars for instance. The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is always such a hit, but this dessert…
SAVE THIS NO-BAKE RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
This dessert has been our most viewed, shared, pinned recipe since I’ve started, so I’m thinking people like this unbelievable flavor combination. I’d have to agree. So, since this one was so popular I thought I’d create another one.
Take a look at these Biscoff recipes from my blogger friends…
Homemade Biscoff Cookies from Kleinworth & Co.
Biscoff Banana Bread from Crazy for Crust
Biscoff Puppy Chow (for humans! 😉 ) from Gimme Some Oven
Biscoff Bars from Chef in Training
Cookie Butter Frosting from Baked by an Introvert
AND be on the lookout for more – I’ve got some things up my sleeve (even though I’m wearing a tank top. 😉
These were good. Really good. I can eat Biscoff right out of the jar. Just hand me a spoon and I’m good to go.
So, putting it in these bars was a great idea if I do say so myself. I’m sure these bars will be a hit with family and friends. They’ll be great to bring to a potluck, a party or as a “just because” dessert for the family.
JOIN THE 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE FACEBOOK GROUP TO RECEIVE ADVANCE NOTICE OF MY LIVE FB VIDEOS, SHARE RECIPES AND MORE!
- 1 8- ounce package Biscoff cookies set 5 aside to crumble for topping
- 4 tablespoons butter 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy Biscoff
- 1 8- ounce container Cool Whip divided
- 1 3.9 ounce package White Chocolate Jello-O Pudding Mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 ounce white chocolate bar
- Prepare an 8 X 8-inch baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
- In a blender or food processor, finely crush all but 6 of the Biscoff cookies.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter and finely crushed cookies until well moistened.
- Press into the prepared baking dish.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Allow crust to cool completely before proceeding.
- In the meantime, mix the package of pudding with the 1 1/2 cups of milk in a small bowl.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and Biscoff together.
- Fold in 1 cup of the Cool Whip and mix until well blended.
- Spread the white chocolate pudding over the cooled crust.
- Place dollops of cream cheese mixture over the pudding layer and with an offset spatula, gently spread to completely cover.
- Spread remaining Cool Whip over the cream cheese.
- Refrigerate two hours.
- Place white chocolate bar into freezer and shave into chocolate curls using a cheese planer or grater just before serving. This can also be done ahead of time, just refrigerate the chocolate until ready to serve.
- In a plastic bag, break up the 5 remaining cookies.
- Sprinkle the cookies and white chocolate over the top just before serving.
I rate everything I make on a scale of 1 – 4 with 4 being the best and these Biscoff White Chocolate Dream Bars earned 3 1/2 rolling pins. Besides the great flavor, one of the best things about this dessert is that you don’t even have to bake the crust!
Crush those cookies, mix it with the melted butter, pop it in the pan and put it in the freezer for 30 minutes. BAM! You’re good to go! Biscoff and white chocolate…I don’t need to say anything else. 😉 I hope you enjoy them!
If you like these then you’ll LOVE these…