Holiday recipes don’t get easier than this 3 Ingredient Grinch Bark! If you’re looking for fun Grinch desserts to accompany your Grinch Movie Night, you have to try this one! It’s so easy that your kids can make it with you, and the whole family will love eating this sweet treat!
Candy Bark is one of the easiest treats you can make. It doesn’t take any special skill or equipment, and the hands-on time is only about ten minutes! It’s the perfect treat to hand out as a gift this holiday season, or it makes a great addition to your holiday cookie tray!
SAVE THIS GRINCH BARK RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
This particular bark recipe is made in homage to a classic Christmas movie, How the Grinch Stole Christmas. We use vibrant green candy melts as a nod to the Grinch himself, as well as red hearts and sprinkles to remind us how his heart “grew three sizes that day.” What a great, classic movie!
What equipment do I need to make Christmas Grinch Bark?
You don’t need any specialized equipment to make this easy recipe, so gather up these classic baking supplies:
Ingredients for Holiday Grinch Bark
You only need three simple ingredients for this festive treat:
- 2 12-ounce bags of light green candy melts
- 2 tablespoons green sprinkles (not sanding sugar)
- Red candy hearts
If you have a hard time finding the right color of candy melts, you can substitute vanilla almond bark and one or two drops of green food coloring. You can also use white chocolate chips with a little bit of coconut oil for smooth melting.
How to make easy 3 Ingredient Grinch Bark
This bark recipe is so quick and easy!
- First, prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- Next, melt both bags of candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl at 50% power for one minute. Stir, then continue to heat the candy in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until the candy melts completely. You can also use a double boiler if you prefer that method.
- Pour the melted green candy onto the parchment-lined cookie sheet, spreading it evenly with a rubber or offset spatula. Use a toothpick to create a design by dragging it gently through the melted chocolate.
- Now it’s time to decorate your Grinch bark! Sprinkle the green sprinkles and red candy hearts across the melted candy in an even layer. Then, place the baking sheet in the refrigerator to harden for at least 30 minutes. You can also leave it at room temperature for at least an hour.
- Once the candy sets, break it up into pieces with a sharp knife, serve, and enjoy!
- Work quickly to put your decorations on the candy, as it sets up pretty quickly.
- Be sure the bark is completely set before breaking it into pieces.
- This treat is great to give as a gift for Christmas. Just place it into a jar or tin to give away! Grinch lovers will adore it!
How to store Grinch Bark
Store this 3-ingredient dessert at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Keep it out of direct sunlight so it doesn’t melt.
More Bark Recipes to Enjoy
Peppermint Bark is a classic Christmas candy with just three ingredients! This easy candy bark with white chocolate, dark chocolate, and a touch of peppermint is a great gift for everyone on your list.
Lucky Charms Bark is easy to make with white chocolate, sprinkles, and colorful marshmallows! It’s the perfect bark candy recipe for St. Patrick’s Day, or anytime you’re in the mood for a magically delicious treat.
Biscoff Toffee Bark is made of creamy Biscoff cookie spread, toffee bits, and melted white chocolate chips. This easy and delicious treat is wonderful for gift-giving or snacking on yourself!
Christmas Desserts to Make
If you need a great recipe for the Christmas season, try one of these next time:
- Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Christmas Meringue Trees
- Christmas Buckeye Treats
- Christmas Cherry Hand Pies
- Chocolate M&M Christmas Cookies
~ FOLLOW ME ~
~ FACEBOOK ~ PINTEREST ~
~ INSTAGRAM ~ TWITTER ~
~ YOUTUBE ~
Keep an eye out for more of my easy recipes each week!
3 Ingredient Grinch Bark
- 24 ounces light green candy melts (2) 12 ounce bags
- 2 tablespoons green sprinkles
- red candy hearts
- Prepare a 9×13 baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt both bags of candy melts in the microwave on 50% power for one minutes. Stir, then continue to heat in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until candy melts completely.
- Pour the candy over the parchment paper lined sheet and spread it evenly with a rubber or offset spatula. Use a toothpick to create a design by gently dragging it through the melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle the green sprinkles and red candy hearts evenly over the top of the melted chocolate.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to harden, or leave it a room temperature for at least an hour.
- When candy sets completely, break it into smaller pieces, serve, and enjoy!