Mini Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecakes – individually sized peanut butter cheesecakes with a Peanut Butter creme Oreo for the crust, surprise mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup in the middle and drizzled with chocolate. Your chocolate and peanut butter lovers are going to go nuts for this dessert!
Here it is, the first of a few Oreo recipes.
Yes, we still have different flavored Oreos left over from when my daughter and I did our Oreo taste testing last week. It all started when my daughter, Emma who lives on the east coast posted on my wall that Oreo now had a Swedish Fish Oreo.
SAVE THIS PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
I wanted to believe it, but at the same time, really didn’t because I just couldn’t imagine the two being combined. To be honest, I’m actually starting to pucker and salivate just thinking about them again now.
Take a look at these mini cheesecakes from my blogger friends…
1. Mini Turtle Cheesecakes from Handle the Heat
2. Lime Mini Cheesecakes with a Chocolate Crust from Baking a Moment
3. Mini New York Cheesecake Recipe from Add a Pinch
4. Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes from Sally’s Baking Addiction
5. Mini Nutella Cheesecakes from The Cookie Rookie
Altogether, we taste tested about 15 different Oreo flavors. It was sugar overload and we only took a bite or more of each cookie, some two or more, but I don’t think we ever ate a whole one.
Here’s the video we did.
At the end of September, Emma comes to visit us for a few days so I’ll be doing a LIVE video again with both of my daughters where we do the BeanBoozled Game and taste test different flavors of jelly beans. That is, if I can talk Miss Emma into it. She seems a wee bit skeptical that she should participate. haha, Can’t imagine why since there are dirt, vomit, soap and the list goes on.
You can tune in for more of my LIVE Facebook videos every Monday and Tuesday, too! Join our 365 Days of Baking and More Facebook group to receive advanced notice of when I’ll be going LIVE!
~ FOLLOW ME ~
~ FACEBOOK ~ PINTEREST ~ INSTAGRAM ~ TWITTER ~
SIGN UP FOR THE WEEKLY 365 DAYS OF BAKING & MORE
JOIN THE 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE FACEBOOK GROUP TO RECEIVE ADVANCE NOTICE OF MY LIVE FB VIDEOS, SHARE RECIPES AND MORE!
Mini Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecakes
- 12 Peanut Butter Creme Filled Oreos
- 12 Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 12 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and fill a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake papers.
- Place one Peanut Butter Oreo in the bottom of each cup.
- Place one Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cup upside down in the center of each Oreo.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese and peanut butter until well combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the eggs and beat until will combined.
- Distribute less than 1/4 cup of cheesecake batter evenly into each muffin cup.
- Gently tap the muffin tip on the counter to settle the contents.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before placing in the refrigerator to set for an hour.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place the chocolate chips and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir and microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Pour chocolate into a sealable sandwich bag. Cut a tiny piece of one corner and drizzle the chocolate over the cheesecakes.
Did you make this recipe?
Share it with me on Instagram and make sure to follow me on Pinterest for more recipes.
If you like these Mini Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecakes then you’ll love…
Blackberry Swirled Cheesecake Cupcakes
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dream Bars
Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Filled Cupcakes
Comments & Reviews
Esther Lord says
Hey Lynne !! Can’t wait to try these. They sound freaking amazing ?. P.S. I didn’t get my standing Kitchen Aid yet ??, lol …
Thanks, Esther. We loved them!
I can’t wait until you do get it! You’re going to love it!
Platt College says
Wow. Thanks takes my two favorites and makes a monster dessert. Peanut butter cups and cheesecake, yum!
Kathy K says
Do the peanut butter cheesecakeS need to be refrigerated after decorating…before serving or are the stored at room temperature
First time making them and they turned out great except needed a little more cheesecake batter next time I’ll made another half batch of the cheesecake batter