Grilled Pineapple – pineapple soaked in rum, coated in brown sugar and grilled. It’s perfect as a simple dessert or as a topping over ice cream. Omit the rum so the kids are able to enjoy it as well!
We’ve started our recipe making on the 365 Days of Baking Facebook page.
Every Monday, Tuesdays, and Fridays you can see me LIVE in my very own kitchen if you haven’t seen me already.
SAVE THIS GRILLED PINEAPPLE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
On Monday’s at 12 pm PST I share a dessert recipe. Tuesdays at 5:30 pm PST are Tuesday’s Two Cents where I share a tip to make your life easier in the kitchen and hang out with you. Then on Friday’s at 5:30 pm PST I’ll be making a dinner recipe.
Unfortunately, this Friday’s recipe will happen on Sunday at 12 pm PST because I have a prior commitment, but I would love to have you join us! You can also join us in the 365 Days of Baking and More Facebook group where you’ll get early notice of new recipes before they go up on my Facebook page.
We’ll share recipes, ask questions and have fun in the kitchen! I’d also love for YOU to post any kitchen tips you have that I might be able to share on one of my Tuesday’s Two Cents. If I do share it, I’ll be sure to give you a shout out while I’m taping!
- 1 pineapple skinned, cored and sliced lengthwise
- ⅓ cup light rum
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Pour the rum into a 9 X 13-inch baking dish and place the pineapple down in a single layer. Cover with plastic wrap and sit on counter for 15 minutes.
- Turn pineapple over and recover to sit for an additional 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place the brown sugar into a Ziplock bag.
- Seal and turn the bag so that all pineapple is coated.
- Place the pineapple pieces onto the grill. Once there are grill marks, turn and grill on remaining sides.
- Serve over ice cream, in salsa or just plain.
Think about serving this Grilled Pineapple along with these other 365 Days of Baking and More recipes…