This Artichoke Tomato Chicken is a super easy meal that can be on the table in less than 30 minutes! Fresh herbs, tomatoes, chicken, artichokes and cheese make this one easy meal your family will be asking for again and again.
~ FOLLOW ME ~
~ FACEBOOK ~ PINTEREST ~ INSTAGRAM ~ TWITTER ~
SIGN UP FOR THE WEEKLY 365 DAYS OF BAKING & MORE
JOIN THE 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE FACEBOOK GROUP TO RECEIVE ADVANCE NOTICE OF MY LIVE FB VIDEOS, SHARE RECIPES AND MORE!
There are probably more than 50 chicken recipes here on 365 because we eat a lot of it.
I think I am now officially tired of eating it, so it may be a while before there is another chicken post. I had a couple of different names for this post:
Artimato Chicken. Or the preferred Tomachoke Chicken but I think just plain ol’ Artichoke Tomato Chicken is the way to go. The family really liked the Tomachoke, but it doesn’t sound too appetizing and like you’re going to be taking a trip to the hospital once you take a bite.
Artichoke Tomato Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1 6 oz. jar artichoke hearts drained and sliced
- 4 plum tomatoes sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano chopped
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. and prepare a 9 X 13? baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
- Place bread crumbs into a shallow dish.
- Using one breast at a time, coat on both sides and place in prepared baking dish.
- Place tomatoes and then artichokes on each piece of chicken.
- Evenly sprinkle the basil and oregano over each chicken breast.
- Slice provolone cheese and half and place 3 slices over each chicken breast.
- Gently pour chicken broth into dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Share it with me on Instagram and make sure to follow me on Pinterest for more recipes.
There you have it, dinner.
This was a quick and easy dish and the cooking time was spectacular! Can I say that cooking or rather, baking time, was spectacular? Seems a little outrageous, or over the top, hunh?
Well, it was. It was so short and convenient. I loved it! Served this with a spinach salad and baked sweet potato and we had one awesome dinner! I rate everything I bake on a scale of 1-4 with 4 being the best and this Artichoke Tomato Chicken earned 3 rolling pins.
Comments & Reviews
Beth Michelle says
I love this! We eat chicken a lot in my house too and I think I will have to try this out for sure!
umm imran says
oh woow i love the look of this and i love chicken and never get tired of it … well i hope to try this when the artichokes comes back into season here
I love the way this looks and sounds. I’ve been browsing through some of your earlier posts and have found nothing that I don’t want to make :-). You have a wonderful blog. I hope you have a great day. Blessings…Mary
Maris (in Good Taste) says
This looks really delicious! I went to college 3 hours from home. Sometimes, I would walk out of class and mu mom would be waiting just to take me to lunch and then she would go back home!
Emily Flaugh says
Ooo. This sounds amazing! I think a little pesto would be delicious on this!
Di Bern says
Each bite must be heavenly because this looks divine! Thank you!
Di, it does taste really good and it’s an amazingly easy dish to make, too!
Thanks for your comment.