These Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies are your favorite chocolate cookie with the great flavor of peanut butter and need NO refrigeration! Made with PB2 Peanut Powder with cocoa, it’s a delicious way to add peanut butter to a chocolate cookie or even Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls.
Crinkle cookies have always been one of my favorite cookies.
I am proud to be partnering with PB2 Organic Powdered Peanut Butter to bring you this easy, delicious snack recipe. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
I’ve always been enamored with how they look.
Those cracks and that covering of powdered sugar gets me every time.
Chocolate Crinkles are definitely a comfort cookie.
So, since it is that time of year and we’re baking ALL the cookies, I just had to do a new twist on an old favorite using PB2 Peanut Butter Powder with Cocoa.
I just love sinking my teeth into these and savoring every bite.
The whole family really likes them, too!
SAVE THIS PEANUT BUTTER CRINKLE COOKIES RECIPE TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
I love adding PB2 Peanut Butter Powder to my recipes.
One of the things I love using it the most in is my shakes or protein drinks after a workout.
I’ve also used it to make these delicious Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls.
Boy, were they good!
So much fun to eat, too.
We’ve been eating it in our first meal of the day as well.
This Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast Casserole is a delicious start to any morning.
It’s like your favorite sandwich for breakfast!
There really is no limit as to what you can do with PB2 Peanut Butter Powder with Cocoa.
It’s that delicious roasted peanut butter taste we all love without all the calories.
It can be added to oatmeal, banana bread, cookie recipes and more.
OR you can be like me and mix it with water and enjoy it with a spoon, too!
What do I need to make cookies with peanut butter?
- PB2 Peanut Butter Powder with Cocoa
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Unsalted butter
- Granulated sugar
- Pure vanilla extract
- Large egg
- Confectioners’ sugar
How do I make Crinkle Cookies with peanut butter powder?
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with a sheet of parchment.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the PB2 Peanut Butter Powder with Cocoa, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar for about 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the egg, and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Take about one tablespoon of dough and form it into a ball. Roll the ball in the confectioners’ sugar to completely cover it.
- Place onto the prepared baking sheet, about an inch apart. Bake for 12-14 minutes until the edges are firm and centers are slightly soft.
- Allow to cool on the cookie sheet for a few minutes until transferring to a wire rack.
This easy crinkle cookie recipe needs no refrigeration!
Many crinkle cookie recipes do call for your dough to be placed into the refrigerator for at least a couple hours.
Not this one!
This will save you time, so that you can bake even more cookies!
Santa will be extremely pleased that you did so.
These Peanut Butter Crinkle Cookies are your favorite chocolate cookie with the great flavor of peanut butter and need NO refrigeration!
- 1 ½ cups PB2 Peanut Butter Powder with Cocoa
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
Preheat the oven to 350° F. Prepare a cookie sheet by lining it with a sheet of parchment.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the PB2 Peanut Butter Powder with Cocoa, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together for about 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla and the egg and mix until well combined.
Add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined..
Roll about a tablespoon of dough into a ball and then roll in confectioners' sugar to completely cover. Place onto prepared cookie sheet, about an inch apart.
Bake for about 12-14 minutes, until the edges are firm with a soft center. Cool on the baking sheet for about 4 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.