Or at least I didn’t bake today.
Our son is in high school and he had a cross country meet this morning.
Mom didn’t sleep well because I’m paranoid every night before a meet that alarms won’t go off and he’ll miss the bus like he did the day of his first meet.
That wasn’t a good morning.
So, between not sleeping and standing in the sun for the duration of the meet, I was completely wiped out when I returned home earlier this afternoon,
I crashed and ended up taking a 3 1/2 hour nap, waking up in an extremely groggy state.
And now, I feel so out of it that I’m having trouble focusing and am easily distracted.
I’ll pick up where I left off tomorrow.
So, let’s look at some cookies I’ve baked over the past 232 days.
1. Since flu season is coming up, these Flu-Fighter Cookies would be great to have in your cookie jar. They had so many ingredients and exploded in our mouths with their flavor.
2. I LOVE Italian food and these awesome Pignoli Cookies were just so unbelievably yummy. They had such a wonderful texture and the nuts were delicious.
3. Lemon really rocks my boat. I adore that flavor and I really used to love those Lemon Coolers that Sunshine used to make. I can’t find them anymore and that so bums me out. These Lemon Sugar Snaps didn’t have the powdered sugar on them like the lemon coolers, but there were still really tasty.
4. These Surprise Cookies that I made for the 100th day were so chocolatey and had marshmallows on top covered with chocolate. They were good.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookies are a favorite here at the 365 house, and so are Oreos. So, when you mix the two of them together, Ooh la la! HEAVEN!!!
These weren’t the only cookies that have been made here at 365, so to find others you can do a search over on the right hand side.
Thanks for reading. I really appreciate you stopping by.
I give you BIG baking hugs and muffins!!
See you tomorrow!!