This post has been sponsored by Schwan’s Food Delivery™. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Creating a well-balanced meal with Schwan’s Food Delivery is beyond easy. When you bring Schwan’s into your home, you’ll create delicious meals and simplify your life. This is food you’ll be excited to serve your family.
Over the years, I’ve found that moving can be pretty stressful.
Are you with me on this?
It doesn’t matter whether we’re moving across town, to another state, or clear across the country.
It’s just darn stressful.
That’s why when we recently moved from Phoenix, Arizona to little ol’ Charlestown, Rhode Island, I made it a point to place my order with Schwan’s Food Delivery very soon after we arrived.
It was so easy, too, because I ordered using the Schwan’s app, as you can see below.
Now when you go to Schwans.com, you can place your order to receive 50% off + FREE DELIVERY on your first order! Use YUM50 for the Promo code.
When we were living in Phoenix, I saw the Schwan’s food delivery truck many, many times in our community and was always intrigued.
So, after moving to Rhode Island, I didn’t hesitate to place my order with them.
SAVE THIS PIN FOR CREATING A BALANCED MEAL WITH SCHWAN’S TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!
I so wanted to ease the stress I was already feeling. Between a cross country drive with my husband, the cat, and a dog; moving into a new area of a state we’re originally from; and wanting to be somewhat settled as soon as possible, ordering from Schwan’s was a no-brainer.
After being on the road for five days, yet doing our best to eat as well as we could, Kurt and I really wanted to get back to eating a delicious balanced meal every night for dinner AT HOME.
I, for one, can only eat out so much before it becomes really old.
So, with the Schwan’s app, I ordered their Signature Premium Chicken Breast Fillets (#502), Vegetable Fried Rice (#827), and the MicroSteam Whole Green Beans (#790) along with some other items I wanted to try.
And they were delivered right to our house!
Needless to say, this delicious dinner came together quickly, easily and beautifully.
I felt great about serving it but felt even better about eating it.
The Signature Premium Chicken Breast Fillets came individually wrapped and were the perfect portion size. They went from freezer to oven at 375°F and were perfectly cooked when done.
These LiveSmart boneless, skinless chicken breast fillets are hand-trimmed and vacuum sealed. They contain no artificial flavors or preservatives and can be roasted, grilled, pan-fried, or used in the slow cooker. You’ll be able to use them in a variety of recipes!
While the chicken was in the oven, I prepared the Vegetable Fried Rice on top of the stove. You can use the microwave to cook it, too. It’s delicious with no artificial flavors or preservatives. I used it as a side dish, but add some additional protein and you can use it for your main course if you’d like.
Just about everything I needed was right inside the bag. All I had to do was add some olive oil to the pan, remove the frozen contents from the bag, pour in some water, and cover. Then, I occasionally stirred while it cooked.
Looks good, right?
A few minutes before the chicken was ready, I prepared the MicroSteam Whole Green Beans. They are flash frozen to preserve the best flavor and quality and can be used in a variety of recipes as well.
See those tiny holes in the picture on the lower right?
That microwavable steam pouch makes it super easy to serve to your family. You’ll be providing them with the nutrients they need and also be adding color to your meals. And we all know that eating color is important!
In less than half an hour, this delicious balanced meal was ready and on the table.
And boy, was it good!
Schwan’s makes meal preparation easy, convenient and delicious. With healthy dinner options and foods that contain no artificial ingredients or preservatives, you’ll be able to serve your family a delicious home-cooked meal in less than 30 minutes.
You’ll have peace of mind knowing everyone is eating well with very little stress of putting it all together.
What’s better than that on a busy weeknight when everyone is going in different directions?
SIGN UP FOR THE
365 DAYS OF BAKING & MORE
How to create a balanced meal with Schwan’s–
- Download the Schwan’s app; you can find it for both Apple and Android. This makes it super easy to order right from your phone.
- Start by choosing your protein. With so many options available at Schwan’s, you’ll be able to create a variety of recipes you know your family will enjoy. Or you can just serve many of the items lightly seasoned as I did.
- They’ve even got a great selection of seafood, too!
- You’ll be pleased with the great selection of vegetables. There’s something for everyone.
- Finally, round out your meal with a side dish. You can choose from items such as Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Five-Grain Rice Pilaf, Mashed Cauliflower, and others. They even have Potato and White Cheddar Pierogies. I need to order those because, believe it or not, I’ve never even had one!
- Now that you have them in your shopping cart, enter the PROMO code YUM50 or go HERE to receive 50% off + FREE delivery on your first order!
- You can choose when delivery is convenient for you. There are no hidden contracts or pre-determined meals, so ordering what you want for your family is what you’ll receive.
A Balanced Meal with Schwan's
- 4 4 ounce Schwan's Signature™ Premium Chicken Breast Fillets
- 16 ounce package Schwan's Vegetable Fried Rice
- 1 12 ounce package MicroSteam Whole Green Beans
- salt and pepper
Signature™ Premium Chicken Breast Fillets - from frozen state
- Preheat oven to 375°F. and line a rimmed baking sheet with tin foil. Remove fillets from plastic wrap, and lightly brush both sides of each fillet with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and bake for 13 minutes. Turn fillets over and bake for an additional 14-16 minutes, until internal temperature is 165° F. Allow to stand for one minute before serving
Vegetable Fried Rice - prepare from Frozen
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, place one tablespoon olive oil. Add the contents of the bag and 1/4 cup water. Cover and cook for 10-11 minutes, stirring frequently and until internal temperature reads 160°. Let stand for one minute.
MicroSteam Whole Green Beans - prepare from frozen state
- Place the frozen unopened bag of green beans into the microwave with the seam side up and small hole visible. Cook on high for 5-6 minutes until an internal cooking temperature of 165°F is reached. Allow bag to stand for one minute. Holding the bag at the corners and over a dish, tear at notch to pour the vegetables out.
From meats to desserts, breakfasts to sides, and everything in between, you can bet that Schwan’s Food Delivery is sure to have an assortment of products your whole family will enjoy. You’ll love it for the quality and convenience, and everyone will love it for the taste!
Remember use YUM50 in the PROMO code to receive 50% off + FREE delivery on your first order and you’ll be feeding your family a delicious balanced meal they’ll all appreciate.